Light-O-Rama Forums

Well the help call begins...

Scud2

So I added 8 dumb reg strands to my show this year. For a few sons the timing on the rgb lights is having a difficult time keeping up...kinda slow. I had a similar problem last year but I was able to fix it. Only about half the show is off. Any ideas? Thanks everyone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am not sure the type of SD card I'm using. I did read that the scandisc one do not work well...also I am using cat 5e ethernet cable with my longest run being 50 ft. Did the same thing last year....rrrrr racking my brain and can't think of anything other than that. Two days til opening day lol

Well since I cannot delete...I found the fix. I knew I had a similar problem last year with my ccp's. Now it happened again this year. I looked up all my help desk emails and nothing. I did searches online and nothing. I could barely sleep with thanksgiving night having the whole family come over to watch. The speed delay was noticable and lights were left on at the end of a sequesnce. It was bad. I used simple show builder to build my show for my G3 director. I forgot all about it but I have not used the simple show builder for years. Went to the hardware control panel and built my show. Network speed = 500. Problem solved. Everything is working great! What a relief. To all others with problems...more than 70% of them.are way over my head (sorry) but to all others...im trying to help. I know the feeling! Good luck to all!

• Like 1