Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation Window

Bubba in NV

Just started last week with a 16 channel kit. Got sequences done, saved shows, got everything to work in scheduler. I am happy.

When I am making a new sequence I like using the animation view option. Is here a way to save or import /export your animation windowsetup to another sequence. (new or old) so you do not have to draw in your house and tree lights every time? That sure gets old in a hurry.

thanks.....

Bubba,

Open one of your current sequences, and click "Edit -> Export Configuration"

When you open a new sequence, you will want to "Edit -> Import Configuration."

Well actually I found out today that it is not saving the animation window info at all when I close the sequence file. I place a picture in the background of the house with all the lights turned on, draw in the channle pixles and after I save, close and then reopen the animation info is not there, even if I export and import configeration before I close the file.

I places the exported configeration in the sequence folder.

Hmmmmm.... a challange.....

Bubba

Today it is now saving everything, and after I exported my configuration template it also will load up on any sequence I emport it to. I got my THX entro finished today and about half of the first sequence done. This thing is fun.... amazingly enough.