Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer or Animation

Donl1150

Which do you find easier / better to use ...... visualizer or animation?  Or is it a personal preference?  I am still a novice after 3 years and have only used visualizer.  I am wondering if animation may be easier or better to use when designing my display.

I'm with Phil.  Visualizer is vastly superior.  The other MAJOR advantage is that a visualization file can be imported into either Pixel Editor or SuperStar, so if you use either of those programs, Visualizer will make your life far easier.

I have not used animator sense Bob helped me set up my visualizer and basics on how to use it.. It make things so much easier and faster then when I was trying to draw things in the Animator.. I have not even thought about stopping use of it or using the Animator again.

I can make a case for both programs, While the Visualizer is much more robust as gives you more of a visual dynamic to what you will actually see, The Animation Window,timing wise to me is more on spot. There are times when using the Visualizer that the timing seems to be off just a little and I go back and watch my channel colors on the grid to see which is right.Both have their purpose. Being an old AL user the Visualizer was easy for me to adapt to since it was part of their software in 2004

SPaschall