Light-O-Rama Forums

One Week - No Pressure, Right?

Santas Helper

Nope, it will not cause a conflict. been doing it for years.

And yep, channel 16 will be just the same on either controller if both controllers are the same unit ID.

Thank you for the help. You definitely saved me some time as I would have never thought of this. Thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh.  I'm SO behind schedule on my builds it's not even funny.  Last night I finally finished constructing the frame for my spiral tree and still have to paint it green before I can actually string the lights.

And then I have to build my four 6' lattice trees AND figure out the best way to hang five snowflakes in a rolling snowfall over my front door.

Fortunately, we don't "light up" the actual musical show until December 1, so if I don't get everything in the yard by the Sunday after Thanksgiving (our normal deadline for turning on the static lights), it's not a big deal.  But sheesh...

Ahead of schedule here, luckily when we moved 1,200 miles this summer we decided to push the lighting back to December 3rd, so that gives me an extra week.

All of my sequenced show is setup and running, wit the exception of 1 set of GECE pathway pixels that run down my driveway that are flickering, hopefully that will be fixed this weekend. Then my motorized cutouts and stuff will start going in the yard the day after thanksgiving

I also used the 2 unit id's the same this year. My wife decided she wanted our fire sticks on either side of the driveway, I had extra controllers from converting the house outline and mini tree line into pixels, no need to change channel numbers or anything just throw a controller behind each one, problems solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's one I've not had before.

It's been so dry here, no rain for over a month, that I can't stick any thing in the ground, it's like concrete. 

Going to have to soak the ground before I can put my mini trees out.

Dang Phil, that's dry. We are pretty dry here in Oklahoma as well. I had a tougher than normal time with some of my rebar/stakes. Not so bad to soak the ground though.

• The topic was locked