Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trini101

My name is Anthony Phillip and if anyone is looking to make extra cash I really need help in setting up my sequences to work with my display. I live in Middletown NY c369phi@yahoo.com phone 845-343-7987

I have CCP tree , CCR, Dumb RGB controllers and a few residential controllers. Really need help thanks......

Keep calm and sequence on! Have these worked in the past but you added elements? Is this new setup? Are these purchased sequences?

am trying to clam down thanks I am in the process of renaming my unit  CCP tree and my new addition the CCR. renaming the unit ID is not bad its going back and reconfiguring the sequence that's what my problem is. I purchase my sequence from Brian at super star lights. everything work last year because I had multiple controllers using the same unit ID.

Hope I explain myself thanks so much

really need some help getting really frustrated and angry. I have a ccp tree a 12ccr tree and 4 16 controllers plus 4 dumb controllers. my unit I'd are 1 through 7 (16 controller plus dumb RGB).  8 to 17 ccp and 18 to 23 ccr. Star is connected to unit 1 (first 6 of 16) I have sequences that I purchased from superstarlights. have a few that are for both for the ccp and ccr. I have more sequences for the ccr but not the ccp. I need help so bad to put all this together to work and am loosing my dam mind. HELP HELP c369phi@yahoo.com 914 227 6151 cell 845 343 7987. live in Middletown hope this explains it thanks

Edited by trini101
More information