Light-O-Rama Forums

DAN at Light O Rama

Nick Harpold

Does anyone here know how to get in touch directly with Dan at Light O Rama? 

Opened a trouble ticket with LOR last week and I was extremely pleased with how things went. Today I attempted to find out how to make a payment for my replacement items and it went downhill dramatically from there. Just wanted to make him aware of how his help desk staff is handling customers that are trying to pay for items.

There is a help desk topic for Billing which, I presume, directs you to Mary.  Whenever some billing problem of mine could not be handled via the e commerce pages she has handled it.   Never noticed anyone ever be unprofessional. 

I have never ever had an issue with LOR either. They are by far the best out there. That's why I have used them for so long and pay a little extra just for their great reputation and customer service when or if you do have a problem.  But today I did submit a ticket under billing for an item that already had a tech/repair ticket. Apparently opening more than one ticket for an item is a NO NO.... And whoever I was speaking with sure let me know it. They didn't bother to answer my question but I am now well aware that under NO CIRCUMSTANCES am I to open more than 1 ticket on an item....

Nick,

Dan and Mary and all the LOR crew are great folks. I'm sure this is something that might have been somehow misunderstood from one side or the other.

I've worked with them for 10 years now and have high regards for their customer service and products. 

And please keep in mind, this IS there busiest time of year.

Tom

• The topic was locked