Light-O-Rama Forums

Latest 2.0.14 install

grandad

Dan,

The latest notification of an upgrade to 2.0.14 has the same name i.e. LORUpdate-2.0.14.exe. I take it that it is different to the file I downloaded on 8th Feb?

Also, I guess the install should be carried out as a "Repair"?

Thanks,

Martin

I used repair and it seemed to load OK.

Think it shouldhave been renumbered as 2.0.15 though; will make things more complicated with two .14 designations if somebody in the future asks for assistance and they are asked to provide the version number they are running.

Below is a comment Dan made in another post about the name change. I believe that the LOR S2 Software Suite is the 2.0.14 Gamma with only a new name. This is the other thread if you are interested: http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum72/16264-2.html

tom.

Quote from Dan:

Most of the posts in this thread are from people using LOR II. The sofware is there for anyone to use. LOR II is here, and has been here for months:) Perhaps the gamma nomenclature hides the fact that LOR II is available so I will change that. If you want LOR II, download it. Anyone who really wants LOR II and is waiting for the CD to be released is most likely making a mistake. Download the upgrade today.

Sorry, this is not a new down upgrade. I was a nomenclature change. I have removed mention of gamma softwae. We no longer consider this a gamma version. It is considered production software and is the initial release of S2.