Light-O-Rama Forums

Ignore Button - LOVE IT !!!

BMurray

So now there is an ignore button in each topic stream! ? ! ?  This is awesome for very repetitive forum topics.  Especially for the sequence sharing.  The sequence sharing is a great place to pick up stuff that people are willing to share for those starting out in this hobby or for those wanting to test and expand their own setup.  But Dayuum! ! !   Some of or all of this is cluttering up the new posts so the point it get ridiculous.  Especially for the SAME song request.  But for those who are not interested in the song sharing ( or other topics /  posts)  this is a welcome addition:Dto stop the repetitive stuff from showing up all the time.   We'll done! !!  And about time! ! 

P.S. Feel free to ignore this topic! ! Believe me. . . No hard feelings! ! ! 

Edited by BMurray

I'm just now seeing this on  EACH posting.. This wasn't there before at least for me.   I know it was the for that old "3" words thingy.  But now like I said for EACH post.  If it was there before I really must be blind or there was an update that now allows it to be shown in the "mobile"  view on cell phones.  I read and respond to forum postings 99.9999%  of the time on my cell and have never seen it before:blink:.  Eh, doesn't matter.  I'mma liking it:P

Is there a way I can block/ignore the entire "sequence sharing" sub forum?

Or is it only for individual posts?

Edited by canadianchristmas

59 minutes ago, canadianchristmas said:

Is there a way I can block/ignore the entire "sequence sharing" sub forum?

Or is it only for individual posts?

It's for individual posts.

Two ways to ignore it.
1) Don't read it.
2) Create a custom activity stream that doesn't show it to you.

Now if we could just get the guy in charge of the edit button to stop playing around . 1 minutes it's there next minute it's not :wacko:

• Like 1

• The topic was locked