Light-O-Rama Forums

sequence test with controllers/lights problem

vmatheboss

this is my second year using the light o rama. for some reason my controllers are not playing my sequences while plugged into my laptop using the software suite v4.3.14? am i missing something? last year i remember after testing my lights and making sure the controllers are properly on the hardware config section, i then simply hit play on my sequence editor and the lights were all playing/working.

ive made sure my controllers are all working (lights are on solid and the com ports are all labeled correctly.) i tested the lights on the hardware config section individually and they work fine. i just cant seem to get the sequence editor to play the lights with the sequences? im not sure if it was the software update that messed it up. (and yes i made sure i hit "control lights" under the play menu of the sequence editor too).

any help would greatly be appreciated. thanks

off top my head,

- make sure ComListener is running

- Network(s) at set up correctly

- Hardware Utility is NOT running when you try your sequence

try those

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, saxon said:

off top my head,

- make sure ComListener is running

- Network(s) at set up correctly

- Hardware Utility is NOT running when you try your sequence

try those

YES that did it... hardware utility WAS running, i wasnt sure if that needed to be on after i did all the config work on there!!! now its off and works . thanks a lot!!!