Light-O-Rama Forums

WTB 1 or 2 Input Pups

plasmadrive

I have one.  Not sure if it works as its been outside in the backyard (in an old enclosure) for a few years.  Actually was going to throw the panel away.  Had scheduled pickup with waste management on Tuesday to take it.  Has a DIO32 and 8 relay board as well.  You can have them if you want. 

aahhh.. thanks.. I actually have to put it in a system for a client.. so.. I need to make sure it is pretty clean and working.. I appreciate the offer though..

Craig

16 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

I have found the 8-relay board very useful.  Is it broken? 

As far as I know its working. Not in the mood for testing it as I have a huge display to finish setting up.  I used it for several years to power all my static display.  No AC in my yard these days.  Funny to think a few years ago I had 400 channels of AC LOR and now I have 20k pixels and 5k+ dumb nodes.  Pay shipping and you can have the DIO32 and 8 relay board Bob.  They look to be in good shape I just don't want to mess with testing and selling them.  If you can use them, great. 

13 hours ago, k6ccc said:

Hey UncleDan,  if you are going to throw the panel away, I'll take your old InputPup...

PM address and I will send.  Its so little I wont even bother charging you shipping.  This stuff was going in the trash tomorrow.  I actually forgot I had them in an old panel I was throwing away until I saw this post

The offer was very much appreciated UncleDan.. I just have so much "I know I will need it somewhere" stuff... that I couldn't even put these on my parts shelf.. Sad huh?  ha ha..

Your offer was very kind.. I hope K6ccc can get some use out of them. 

I wound up buy several licenses for Light Jams instead.  It will support Midi input triggers (as well as DMX input triggers) directly, which ultimately is what I was going to do with the Input Pups.  (Midi to open collector driving an Input Pup)

• The topic was locked