Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars

bcowboysw

Does anyone have a sequence for star wars that they would like to share or do you know where one can be purchased?  Thank you for your help. My email is bcowboysw@yahoo.com

Edited by bcowboysw

There are some on Ebay, just search LOR sequence star wars, I haven't purchased any there but maybe someone here has and can help steer you, Holiday Sequences.Com and Holiday Coro I have purchased from and can recommend but i don't think they have star wars. Oh, did you check our forum sequences sharing topic here?

Good Luck, Keith

I see you are new.. go down to the sharing forum section and ask there. You will have much better luck if you as in the right place.  

I will send you what I have. I hope it helps you out. I recommend asking for shared things before just jumping out and buying it somewhere as many of share things here.

especially on E BAY.... most you find there are things that has been shared by someone else and them they start selling them. Many have stopped sharing just for that reason, why share because someone is going to get it for free and then turn around and sale it. So many have stopped sharing but many of us still do share when we are asked.

if it isnt in one of the files I sent to you ask again in the sharing section of the forums and I will resend it to you 

You Got Mail