Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween 2016

gsmith37064

Most of you know that I was doing a HUGE show for 7 days. Each night was a different theme. Country, Rock, Pop, etc.

Here is the Day 7 theme to be played on Oct 31st.

• Like 1

It looks awesome and great setup!  Thanks for posting the videos.  Couldn't get the 3rd and 4th video to play....blocked by SME.....doh!

Looks awesome I like how your strips lit up the windows good job! Also did you use RGB strip or nodes on the face?

1 hour ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

It looks awesome and great setup!  Thanks for posting the videos.  Couldn't get the 3rd and 4th video to play....blocked by SME.....doh!

Thats odd I got them to play, is that because Im in Canada? 

54 minutes ago, canadianchristmas said:

Looks awesome I like how your strips lit up the windows good job! Also did you use RGB strip or nodes on the face?

Thats odd I got them to play, is that because Im in Canada? 

I started with RGB strips but swapped over to nodes because they are not as bright. Next year i will need to add a black back board to the face to help with the reflection of the window. Over all it was a successful launch. :)

2 hours ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Thanks... It took a while to get the gopro figured out. And not really sure if its perfect but it was good enough for video. Did you ever get yours going Dennis?

Youtube just needs to remove the SME and open it all up with fair use! :)

5 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

Thanks... It took a while to get the gopro figured out. And not really sure if its perfect but it was good enough for video. Did you ever get yours going Dennis?

Youtube just needs to remove the SME and open it all up with fair use! :)

Your video looks good and not to much of that fish bowl effect with the GoPro.  Those little ghosts in front sure are bright.  I haven't messed with mine much for shooting the display.  Been fiddling around with a Sony 4K camcorder the last couple of nights.  Just got it and figuring out what all the different adjustments it has for night time recording and how each one affects the light quality and colors.  It's tricky at night when doing this with the beer goggles on....hahah.  Hopefully I can get a video up soon.  Still would like to see those other two videos you put up that got blocked by SME........communists!

On 10/25/2016 at 4:23 PM, B.Y.R.G. said:

Your video looks good and not to much of that fish bowl effect with the GoPro.  Those little ghosts in front sure are bright.  I haven't messed with mine much for shooting the display.  Been fiddling around with a Sony 4K camcorder the last couple of nights.  Just got it and figuring out what all the different adjustments it has for night time recording and how each one affects the light quality and colors.  It's tricky at night when doing this with the beer goggles on....hahah.  Hopefully I can get a video up soon.  Still would like to see those other two videos you put up that got blocked by SME........communists!

I will have to upload them to dropbox or something Dennis... they are about 30 megs a pop though.