Light-O-Rama Forums

4000 Amps, 1.9 million LED's anyone?

PhilMassey

I'm looking forward to the next concert in a couple months...

Personally I was impressed that it only takes 6 hours to set it up.

So of course, they play in my area the night after we go live with the display.  I got to go see them once and sat in the 4th row.  But ever since then, they are always in my area on my opening weekend. sigh.....

1 hour ago, Brian Mitchell said:

So of course, they play in my area the night after we go live with the display.  I got to go see them once and sat in the 4th row.  But ever since then, they are always in my area on my opening weekend. sigh.....

I sort of had similar with Mannheim Steamroller last year.  I normally open my Christmas show on Friday after Thanksgiving.  That was the night for the MS concert in the area.  Since I invite the neighbors and friends over for opening night and serve cookies and cocoa, I have to be there.  I pushed opening night back to Saturday so my wife and I could go to the MS concert.  However other than opening night, I'm not tied to home due to my show.  It runs just fine without me.  It sends me E-Mails to my phone when the early evening show starts, when the late evening show starts (same show except the yard speakers are off), and when the overnight show starts and shuts down.

• The topic was locked