Light-O-Rama Forums

wanted, complete set up

gentz

All of my LOR stuff is available.    Not sure what you're looking for exactly but I probably have it.  I really don't want to mess with shipping.  I'm south of you 150 miles or so.  I can hook you up if you want to come down. 

17 minutes ago, pikadroo said:

Come to Illinois with a uhaul and I will sell you the whole thing everything I have, cuz it's just costing me storage fees.

https://www.facebook.com/Fa-La-La-La-Lights-Animated-Christmas-Display-115757608489402/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Drew

Drew, I'll pay the shipping. Then your storage fees are a thing of the past. 

???

22 hours ago, uncledan said:

All of my LOR stuff is available.    Not sure what you're looking for exactly but I probably have it.  I really don't want to mess with shipping.  I'm south of you 150 miles or so.  I can hook you up if you want to come down. 

send me a pm with cost and all that is included..

I have 6 controllers left, (5) 1602's and (1) CTB16PC in enclosures.  $100 each. Tons of incans, 5,000 ft  or so of spt ext cords,leaping archs, etc.  I had a pretty large incan display, almost 100k incans and went pixels last year.  Lots of stuff I just want to move and find a good home for.  Not doing any good sitting in my 40ft cargo container for Christmas.  I'm not looking for much.  Just want it to get used somewhere and don't want to ship

• The topic was locked