Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers For Sale

Papa6058

I have 8 controllers for sale 

1) :Three CTB16PC  bought from LOR $150.00 each plus shipping

2) Four CTB16PC that I build from complete kits I bought from LOR. I use to work for Boeing soldering computer boards for flight deck flight critical controls these are build very well. $125.00 each PLUS shipping

3) one Pro/Commercial 30amp controller. Version 1 $250 plus shipping

If anyone wants them all or can pick what they want up from me in Edmond, OK I will consider listening to an offer.

I will listen to all offers

Edited by Papa6058

I have already spent more than this year's Christmas budget was supposed to be, so I'm out on this.

Everyone else - I have seen these controllers in action - even won his neighborhood lighting contest with them...

Michael, I hate to see you selling, knowing what Christmas means to you. I do understand though that a guy's gotta do what he's gotta do.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

I have already spent more than this year's Christmas budget was supposed to be, so I'm out on this.

Everyone else - I have seen these controllers in action - even won his neighborhood lighting contest with them...

Michael, I hate to see you selling, knowing what Christmas means to you. I do understand though that a guy's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Thank you, it is killing me I am also posting items on ebay like our coke machine, golf clubs, my rohn tower, I am doing everything I can to find work, but fat old men are not top choices. I kid, everyone wants one lol

:(:mellow::unsure:

Well, sad but true I have sold all of my controllers

I will replace them as I can, and I am not quitting this forum 

• The topic was locked