Light-O-Rama Forums

First Papaguyo Use

dougd

Wanted to do singing faces on my announcement. I tried out papaguyo for the first time. Used the stuff from Bob's site. Was able to muddle through everything all the way to exporting the clipboard file to the sequence editor. My announcement was 35 seconds long. When I pasted the clipboard by the end of the sequence my papaguyo clipboard had lagged about 2 seconds. Cant figure out what I did wrong, anyone have any idea. Thanks.

It's been a while since I used papagayo but what is the setting for frames per second in the upper right hand corner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just noticed that papaguyo to lor told me that it exported 308 movements in 32 seconds. My music is 35 seconds. Hmm..

Are sure sure 100% sure absolutely sure you are using 25FPS?  Open the .pgo file with notepad to check. 

Edited by ItsMeBobO
needed more sures
  • Like 1

Here is the audio file.

[Link Removed - Can't post audio in forum]

Edited by LORAdmin
Can't post audio in forum

Says24.jpg

Line 3.                                                                        :o   just having fun Doug.

Edited by ItsMeBobO

Well the screen shows 25 now but the words are off, no idea what happened. let me re-allign from here and see how it looks.

I have no idea what I did other than I didn't pick 25 at the very beginning before bringing in the song.

That old Papagayo program is not so good at locking down the FPS.   For the first song,  your best bet is to close down papagayo, use notepad to set the fps to 25 and save.  Then open in papagayo. 

Edited by ItsMeBobO
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I could not get the HC tree face for the newest version, so i am using the old version, but it has a bad lag, any idea why? Or if ya can, tell me how to get the Tree face into the newest version.

• The topic was locked