Light-O-Rama Forums

Buy/Help!

mooreryanj89

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentleman,

I have finally finished all my props for Halloween and now I need music for my new CCB's. I have 5 boxes of LOR Smart CCB'S, so I'm guessing that is 1,500 channels (please correct me if I'm wrong). I also have 3 LOR RGB Spotlights. I will obviously pay for any sequences or will be greatly appreciated for any help directing me to the right place to buy sequences that would go with my bulbs. I'm looking for around 4-5 sequences for Halloween, again any help is greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, Dennis Laff said:

Holiday Sequences has some sequences for pixels on a house 

They have great sequencing?  I have a ton of their  Christmas stuff.  For Halloween I have sequences from Creative Lighting Displays.  Awesome stuff too?

First I would like to say thank you so much! Also quick question, if I download say a 1,200 channel sequence, what would happen to the other 300 channels/lights or what if the channel sequence is over my 1,500 channels like 2,000 channels? I'm sorry, I'm a newbie that is way over my head and trying to grasp it. Thank you for the help.

Whenever you buy a sequence make sure you can edit it , Than you only use the channels that you want or have lights for.

Advanced license or Pro software is also needed.

Edited by proaudioman389