Light-O-Rama Forums

Preview of my 2016 show

canadianchristmas

I have been seeing others on here posting visualizer previews of their shows, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon...

What do you think?

• Like 3

Looks great....very nice effects and thanks for sharing!  I always take a look at other displays when people post them.  Just never know when you might see a good effect of idea to incorporate into the show.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeff bush said:

Very cool.  Where did you sequence your effect in?

I replied to your PM.

At first I thought "Eh, it's okay," and then the beat dropped and it got intense. Your sequencing really captures the essence of the song. That was killer dude. Epic.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LightsWithSoul said:

At first I thought "Eh, it's okay," and then the beat dropped and it got intense. Your sequencing really captures the essence of the song. That was killer dude. Epic.

I like to surprise people with my sequencing, I always like to start slow and boring and work up into a exciting end.

Glad you enjoyed it!

DANG YOU! Now i have to replace my BORING dumb rgb strips with pixels!!!

Loved the color change and well... ALL OF IT! Nice job!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The house had its first test run last night and looks good! Video of the show coming soon in the next few days!

house 1 small.jpg

Looking forward to seeing the video.  I also did a test run on my display last night and all is working......whew!

5 hours ago, canadianchristmas said:

The house had its first test run last night and looks good! Video of the show coming soon in the next few days!

house 1 small.jpg

1 hour ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

Looking forward to seeing the video.  I also did a test run on my display last night and all is working......whew!

That's crazy! My setup won't even begin until November 21st. You guys are serious early birds :P

3 minutes ago, LightsWithSoul said:

That's crazy! My setup won't even begin until November 21st. You guys are serious early birds :P

Well if you're setting up for Halloween on November 21st then you'd be late.  We on the other hand are right on schedule for Halloween.

Just now, B.Y.R.G. said:

Well if you're setting up for Halloween on November 21st then you'd be late.  We on the other hand are right on schedule for Halloween.

Oh yeah.. Uhhh. Wait a second while I check myself in to the senior home because I think I just had quite the senior moment. Scary considering I was a teenager less than a month ago..

7 hours ago, LightsWithSoul said:

Oh yeah.. Uhhh. Wait a second while I check myself in to the senior home because I think I just had quite the senior moment. Scary considering I was a teenager less than a month ago..

Cool I just turned 18 myself on July 31. I can now drink and vote! :D

I only do halloween light shows now, I have not done a christmas show since 2013, after a massive pixel failure that year (I will never use pixel nodes again only strip).

Edited by canadianchristmas
Spelling

• The topic was locked