Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone ever sequence any Freddy "Boom Boom" Canon songs?

Orville

Just wondering if anyone has ever sequenced any of the Christmas songs that Freddy "Boom Boom" Canon has done.   Been listening to some of his music on YouTube and they seem to be some great songs to use in a Christmas Display, very upbeat and seem to be excellent for use with LOR Controllers.

Thinking about adding a few to my display this year{2016}, if I get around to getting a good collection of them.   He's got some really good ones, 2 of my favorites are his "Santa's Got Two Left Feet" and "Santa's Here to Stay", he has a few others like "Jingle Bell Rock", "Santa Claus is Coming to Town", "Have a Boom Boom Christmas", and his version of "Feliz Navidad".  There may be others, but I haven't checked everything out he's done as yet.   He also did one that would be good for Halloween called "The "Svengoolie Stomp" which I'm working on for my 2016 Halloween display.

I think most of his songs are based on the 1960's era Rock and Roll format, but these are the ones I've listened to on YouTube and I thought others may like to know about them, if they haven't used or heard them to make a determination if they'd fit in to their display motif.

Just go to you tube and search for "Freddy Canon" or "Freddy Boom Boom Canon" to check out his songs.

No edit button back here yet, but forgot this one, he also did a version of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer".  Which I like much better than the original version!

• The topic was locked