Light-O-Rama Forums

Arches for Halloweeen

Mr. P

I have four 30 foot driveway arches that I have been using for my Christmas show but was thinking about Halloween. Kind of like my 16 ribbon pixel tree I only use for Christmas, it just doesn't seem to fit into Halloween so I am doing a matrix for Halloween instead. Does anyone use arches for Halloween?

I have 4 Baby Sidewalk Coro Arches {made by Holiday Coro many years ago and no longer sold}.  I populated them with Orange incans and used them for several years in my Halloween display.   Each one set as a 3 channel arch {requires 12 channels for all 4}.  

I still use them, just not every year for Halloween, I have 4 others populated with clear lights that I use every Christmas, so yes, I have used Arches for Halloween and will still do so if the mood hits me to set them up.  

Since I change my display around every year, I will use them sometimes in my Halloween Display, just not every year.  Mainly because I have a very small area to work with {extremely limited yard space} for my displays, so finding them a good, viewable area can get to be a challenge with all the other Halloween elements.

Are your driveway arches pixels to get Halloween colors?  If so then I say go for it.  I put my 4 pixel arches out last year and this year I'm using my 12 strip pixel tree.  I can see how the tree might not fit with Halloween but have you seen some of the sequences Holidaysequences and Seasonalsequences have done?  They're pretty good and I've purchased a couple myself.  There must be a market for them to go through the trouble of doing it.  A matrix which is a good idea wasn't in the budget for me this year.  Plus for the money I've spent on the tree I'm going to get some use out of it.

• Like 1

I have 4 pixel arches, but as this is my first year of lighting I'm not using them for Halloween. I don't have many props for this Christmas so need something for visitors to look forward to.

Might use them next year, in suitable Halloween colours, with fake spider web in the arch  

8 hours ago, OzAz said:

Might use them next year, in suitable Halloween colours, with fake spider web in the arch  

Hmmmm might look into that idea......thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I use my archs which are multi color in my Halloween display but I string them up in a couple trees to act more or less like my simulated lightening flashing over head..

• The topic was locked