Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Store credit

prevue12

I returned an Item because I didn't pay attention and ordered wrong item and received some store credit. Anybody ever use store credit, how do you use it? I really don't want to bother those nice LOR folks again. 

I would say... bother them. That's what they're good at. It's not a bother to them. But as time comes closer to the holidays, it may take a little longer to reply/assist to issues. Pretty well expected given the service of the product and the holidays.

Agree with Santas Helper, bother them if you need something before the holidays.  

I'd say they start getting busy and beginning their ramp up season in October, and then as Halloween approaches and Christmas starts creeping in, it will take longer to get an issue resolved or a product out to you before you may need it.  

So best to do it now and they'll be more than happy to assist you with using that store credit for something you need from LOR for your display.

Absolutely do what everyone else says:  Get in contact with us!  We can help you by phone, or even via the Help Desk (ticket) system.  

The online store is not set up to handle 'credit' stuff like that, so we have to do it manually.