Light-O-Rama Forums

Is It Crunch Time Yet

DougP

Is it crunch time yet for everyone. It is around here. We are trying to get the rest of the frames ordered done and shipped out by the first of Oct. and we just might make it if the powder coater can keep up with us.

Remember, if you don't like to be putting lights on frames in Oct. you should order early. I already have orders for 2017 and you can make payments. Just contact me and let me know what you want and I'll create the invoice and send it to you with a link to make payments with.

I hope that each and everyone of your have a great display this year.

Doug

www.wireframedlites.com

I'm in my 3rd of a 4 year LOR implementation plan and have been doing a good job in knocking off projects/chores through out the year. Just not my nature to be a "panicy last minute" type of guy.  Already tstarting to thing about new display items for next year and starting to stockpile supplies.

Couple more finishing touches on a new display item and will be ready to set up for halloween at the end of the month.

Big unknow is how well display items come out of storage and it all lights. Spent all of last summer building most of the display so doing some minor repairing this year would be chump change.

I am trying to set up for Halloween show right now, i ma beyond crunch time and have moved into panic mode. With my arm being in a sling for another 3 weeks, set up has moved rather slowly.