Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Christmas sequence for singing monster heads

pastorpaulciucci@aol.com

Holidaycoro has a nujmber of singing tree sequences for $8 or so...good valuve. Holidaysequences.com sells them for $15 and doesn really nice work. Doesn't really matter if a sequences if for singing tree or faces...they're 8 cahnnels..2 eyss, 5 mouths, 1 outline.  For the stocking cap actions, you can just use the closed eye channel.  Use a multi-outlet adapter plugs so the closed eye channel outlet serves both the and stocking cap. I guess you could also use the same light string for the closed eyes and caps for one power cords back to the outlet.

Shared sequences are also available from this forum.  Think about a few songs you might want and list them here. Personally, I'd reather pay a littler for songs I really like and using some free songs that I'm less enthused about.

Any particular songs you're thinking about?    There are tons of Christmas songs with lyrics, although some I wouldn't use because they are sooooooo slow in tempo I'm afraid they'd put the audience to sleep or they'd drive off within 30 seconds of such a song playing.   But that's all a matter of preference and taste.   I don't have singing faces, but I try and mimick the singing by animating a blow mold in time with the words in a song.

Some of the songs I use or have used with singing {vocals} in my Christmas Display are:

The Christmas Sign{"What's Your Sign"~Christmas version}~taken from a CD, but for the life of me can't recall the artist!

Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer

An American Christmas by Jeff Dunham {sung by Jose, the stick puppet}

Ding-a-Ling, The Christmas Bell

Home on Christmas Day

House on Christmas Street by Judy Pancoast

Jesus's Birthday by Bob Rivers{?}

Mrs. Santa Claus by Judy Pancoast

Where is Santa Claus by Judy Pancoast

Wreck the Halls by Bob Rivers{?}

We Wish You Weren't Living With Us by Bob Rivers{?}

Where Are You Christmas from the "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" soundtrack CD {I don't recall if this is the Mannheim Steamroller or TSO version}

Santa and I Know It ~ Custom Edit/Cleaned up version

A Christmas Letter From Santa {retired this one last year}

I'm sure there are many others out there others use, but these are some of the ones I've been using and still use in my display each year.  Quite a few of the above are more comical than traditional, but these comedic ones seem to always be a big hit with my neighbors, so I keep them in the show.

I tried to list the artist of the song if known, if not, none was give and a {?} if not sure of the actual artist, but taking a best guess at who I think it may be.