Light-O-Rama Forums

What did you accomplish recently ?

ItsMeBobO

Labor day I did my hardware shopping.   I got 10 emt conduit and misc parts for my new smart and dumb strips.  Four wood mounts were built and screwed to the house.  And holes were drilled into the driveway to hold the emt vertical.      

Completed making about 40 different smart and dumb strip cable extensions. Cut and soldered the same amount of smart n dumb strips and added pigtails.  Cut my EMT conduit to size for my house outline, doors n windows for those strips.....whew!!!!:blink:

Got 200 feet of 10/30 strip up and going on house outline/window trim, switches in place and wired, four boards up and wired.  Never started this early before. Big plans need to start early :)

For the last 2 months, I have been trying to figure out how I was going to make the base for my 2 side pixel trees. Was debating between a flat tree or a 180.Today I was thinking about it, did a bit of searching and got an idea, It is actually some where in between a flat tree and a 180. Came home this evening, worked through the idea and now I have my base conquered. Just have to finish building them after a trip or 2 to Lowes. Glad to get that off my mind.

• The topic was locked