Light-O-Rama Forums

16 String Pixel Tree Sequences

cdlouke

Ok I jumped into the deep end and bought a Pixie 16 Smart Controller and 16 x50 strings to make a pixel tree, to go with the other 48 LOR channels in my display. The hardware side as a novice I kind of understand. Sequencing I am totally loss in even after watching the videos many times. I have looked all over for free or paid sequences that include rgb string trees and am finding nothing. The LOR tree sequences are for ring trees, which I do not want. Can anyone point me in the right direction or have sequences to share.

Thanks Charley

All of the sequences I have shared this year and last on this forum include a 16 strand pixel tree. Synchronized either in Super Star and/or XLights/Nutcracker. Can you say "copy and paste? They're not professionally perfect but they're free.

17 hours ago, cdlouke said:

Actually went to Ebay and Amazon first. The closest they have to offer are a few 12 channel CCR's

I did the same thing, I have a 32x50 360 degree tree. Guess I should have explained it better.....I purchased 12 string RGB sequences and what I did was create 32 RGB channels in SE 16 for the front and 16 for the back of the tree. Then from my purchased sequence (to do this you have to make sure they give you a .lms file along with the .sup file) Then I did a copy paste from the purchased 12 channel sequence into  my SE RGB channels 3 to 14...........Then did a copy from my channels 3&4 and  paste into my 1&2 channels and then the same for channels I used 13&14 to paste into15&16 . Then I copied the 16 channels from the front of the tree and pasted into the back of the tree, that way the same effect can be viewed for either direction of my tree. I takes a little work creating the RGB channels in SE but the copy pasting is fairly quick to do.  I found the majority of the special effects are done in the middle of the 12 strings say in channels 2 thru 10. The final sequence wound up turning out quite nice even the  with duplicated effect on the strings.

21 hours ago, cdlouke said:

3 hours ago, roverdish said:

All of the sequences I have shared this year and last on this forum include a 16 strand pixel tree. Synchronized either in Super Star and/or XLights/Nutcracker. Can you say "copy and paste? They're not professionally perfect but they're free.

Do you have a link to where to download your RGB sequences are?

3 hours ago, roverdish said:

Roverdish, if you are offering any of your sequences with the 16 strand tree, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

Charley

cdlouke@att.net

1 hour ago, gmac said:

I did the same thing, I have a 32x50 360 degree tree. Guess I should have explained it better.....I purchased 12 string RGB sequences and what I did was create 32 RGB channels in SE 16 for the front and 16 for the back of the tree. Then from my purchased sequence (to do this you have to make sure they give you a .lms file along with the .sup file) Then I did a copy paste from the purchased 12 channel sequence into  my SE RGB channels 3 to 14...........Then did a copy from my channels 3&4 and  paste into my 1&2 channels and then the same for channels I used 13&14 to paste into15&16 . Then I copied the 16 channels from the front of the tree and pasted into the back of the tree, that way the same effect can be viewed for either direction of my tree. I takes a little work creating the RGB channels in SE but the copy pasting is fairly quick to do.  I found the majority of the special effects are done in the middle of the 12 strings say in channels 2 thru 10. The final sequence wound up turning out quite nice even the  with duplicated effect on the strings.

Thanks GMAC...that actually makes sence to me

Please just check this forum and you

54 minutes ago, gmac said:

Do you have a link to where to download your RGB sequences are?

Just look for my numerous posts on this forum and you will see what I have to offer so far. I will give you links to the ones you want but it is just too tedious to send everything to everybody. Besides you may not like my taste in music. Place your requests on my appropriate post. Sorry I do not have one link that would access all my available sequences

Chip