Light-O-Rama Forums

Kudos to LOR

bob_moody

Not a shill, just a long time customer (since 2005 or 2006 .. I forget) so don't start....

I have had and been using LOR since S1 (they didn't even call it S1 then..) I moved through S2, S3 and now in to S4 which is why I am here.

I submitted a help desk ticket today asking about renewing or upgrading. I get an answer back in 10 minutes. I extended my question a little .. another answer in 10 minutes.

When I got home I logged on, bought the renewal for my license and before I could click on the link to start downloading... I had my new license number in my in-box.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure its automated but still... I was happily impressed ...

So kudo's to Dan, the folks at  the Help Desk and the entire operation. 10 year customer and still satisfied...

Thanks guys...

Bob Moody

• Like 4

+100,000,000,000    There is by far no better support and service than the folks at LOR.   They always go above and beyond what most others do.  They are always there with a solution or help when you need it!

Now certain times of the year that may seem a little slow to folks, especially newcomers to all this, but I *KNOW* they strive to get you the answers and help you need as quickly as they can.  Par Excellence!:D

Edited by Orville
  • Like 1

+3 Bob. Been here since the beginning of the LOR forum and with LOR since 2005.

I have never had a bad experience from LOR with the support folks or the products.

100% reliable and dependable on all levels (equipment and customer service) since 2005. :)

Tom

• Like 1

I also agree about LOR being a great company.  Even though this is only my third year as an LOR user, I have had nothing but positive experiences with orders and help desk questions.  Guess that means I better start saving for next year's summer sale!  :)

• The topic was locked