Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence for singing faces

Bob Rogers

l am thinking about building 4 singing faces (like trees or bulbs) but would also need the sequences since I do not know how to build them just yet.  I recently purchased a new 16 channel controller for these but need the seq. and song material.  any ideas?

Bob

Welcome to the hobby/addiction. You can purchase sequences for the singing trees from Holidays Sequences dot com, and Holiday Coro, they both have sequences specifically for the 4 singing xmas trees, there are other vendors but can't recall right now. And if your doing 4 singing xmas trees like the Holiday coro ones they usually are made for 32 channels, you could get an additional controller or do just 2 singing trees.

I started last year with 4 Holiday Coro singing trees and purchased all the sequences for them, now i'm modifying them this year to add a 48 channel mega tree, not the easiest thing for a computer novice. I really have more respect for those who sequence all their own shows.

Good Luck with the trees and hurry, xmas set up starts in less than two months, getting your sequences and trees ready will take most of that.

Keith