Light-O-Rama Forums

I need some welding help please

Ralph D

Hey everyone so I am reaching out to everyone  because I am not a good welder at all and I need something made. My full time job is I am a wedding Entertainer I dj wedding over 100 a year and this year I am celebrating 21 years. Anyway I use an external hard drive and with my type of set up I have very little room to place my external hard on anything.  So I am looking for someone who could made me a external hard drive frame that my hard drive could slide into and then I would like to be able to hang my unit in this holder off the back side of my dj case. That is basically it. Theres are the base thoughts so whoever would like to help me could you please  let me know and of course I am not asking for this to be done at free. If you are a great welder and have a little time for this small project I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much. 

Thanks,

Ralph.

Rjd137@gmail.com

201-410-7611

Contact DougP, he's a member here and he builds custom wire frames, as well as has some on his website, don't have the url handy, but I'm sure Doug could probably make you what you need.    Look him up using the search function and member ID, then send him a PM.

He'll probably need you to supply him with some dimensions of the item you want built, as well as a possible rough drawing of what it needs to look like.

But I'm sure DougP could help you out with this.

thank you very much for the input I've e-mailed Doug and explain the whole situation.  I really appreciate it thank you

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ralph D said:

thank you very much for the input I've e-mailed Doug and explain the whole situation.  I really appreciate it thank you

And, I have emailed you back.

Thanks Orville.

• The topic was locked