Light-O-Rama Forums

A Muppet Family Christmas

zman

Doing a bit of research for the display, I stumbled back in time. I am part of that 50 something crowd, so ADD and OCD played a HUGE role in all this.

Something you may not know about me, I love the Muppets. Who doesn't. If you haven't watched "A Muppet Family Christmas", you need to spend 48 minutes in doing so. I re-connected with this movie just last night and I am contemplating putting one of the songs in this years Display. It was released in 1987, and I wish I had a copy of the uncut TV version. It would be great to have for some future ideas I have for my Display. After watching it, I think it came to the top of my favorite Christmas movie list. Here is a link to the uncut version:

However, the reason for the post is to reach out and have our community sign a petition to have Disney re-release the original uncut version on DVD/Blu-Ray. Here is the link:

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-tell-disney-to-finally-release-a-muppet-family-christmas-on-dvd-bluray?recruiter=11033953&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

I signed it. Lets see how many will do the same. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked