Light-O-Rama Forums

New skins for MIIP

ItsMeBobO

The 2016 upgrades for MIIP are released.    There are many new skin options to get just the look you want your site to have.    The IP locator is upgraded.   300 new fonts are added plus now any font in googles library is selectable as they are added.

Select up to eight colors to generate a gradient background.    Lock the background while the content scrolls.    

Cant wait to try out the new Stuff. Sure looks good. I sure do love MIIP. Like I have said, my light show season wouldn't be complete without MIIP.

• 1 month later...

Some improvements were made to the background gradient.  The bars will now be more prominent on the selected colors. The width of the gradient area and the selected color area will now be about the same. 

On some pages the gradient did not extend all the way to the bottom. 

There have been several minor changes to MIIPclient.  If you have MIIP installed you will be prompted to download the latest version.   This fix is to support setups which had downloaded S4 in demo mode but then reverted back to S3.  This situation left some S4 remnants which confused the install process. 

• The topic was locked