Light-O-Rama Forums

Sacramento G-2-G Aug 13th

ORANGEDOG

Hi folks,  After conversing with others interested in coming together for a LOR / Christmas Decorator meeting it seems that Aug 13th will be the set date.  The meeting will be at the usual location of Round Table Pizza in Old Sac at 6pm.  We hope you can make it to this long awaited Get-2-Gether.

I will be there!  Hey Ben, can you post on the LOR FB page.. I dropped off that thread last year..

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this back to the top to remind folks of our Meet-n-Greet next weekend.  Sounds like a bunch are interested in attending !!

well I was hoping for today but it looks like I might be able to make next week!!. Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new.

Had a great time last night.  Hope others did too.  Good turn out... I learned about some newer stuff that I like... Thanks Grumpy!

3 hours ago, ShaggySS said:

I think I missed it :unsure:

Shaggy!!!

i was wondering what happens to you. Yeah was a pretty good one, lots of people and stuff. 

I am a seasonal lighting guy.  After the season I pack up and act semi normal.   Jumped on yesterday to see whats new.  Gotta start prepping for Halloween.  

I am always down for a get together as long as Craig is busy :P.  If I don't reply shoot me a PM.  I always login when I see a PM, though I should be a bit more active now that my season is here.  

• The topic was locked