Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween RGB

Dcroc

Anyone have any Halloween sequences with RGB that they want to share?  I need to add some new material this year, and simply don't have time to work on anything new with my work schedule.  Even if it doesn't have RGB, I could add the RGB pretty eaisly, myself.  Is there a drop box, or something that has decent sequences posted?

I do, but it's static (as a background animation sequence) with music sequences that have no channels.  I doubt that helps much...

You have a very small mailbox.

I just tried to send you 20 megs of of 13 sequences and got rejected due to size...

Don't have RGB, but you're free to grab any you need, urls are in my signature area of the post.

Don't have RGB, but you're free to grab any you need, urls are in my signature area of the post.

Dcroc, email a handful of songs you would really like and see if I can help.  I would have to delete out the purchased singing face sections, so not inclined to do a shotgun appear in sending random sequences. Most of my display is 2,4, and 8 element grouping so lots of actions.

mkpageler@comcast.net

Mike

On 7/18/2016 at 4:07 PM, gsmith37064 said:

Just zipped them up. Down to 2 megs in size. You should have mail now Dcroc.

I would be interested in those as well if you dont mind..ewschulz@gmail.com

15 hours ago, Orville said:

your links are saying dont exist anymore

On 7/23/2016 at 5:35 PM, doubledrop said:

your links are saying dont exist anymore

Just checked both, still work.  However at the end of this month {July 2016} due to MS making changes to OneDrive {removing added storage they gave us}, then they may disappear, if and when that may happen, I'll remove the urls from my signature line.   But for now as of this post, checked both and both came up fine.   When you tried MS may have been working on the accounts and when they do, I can't even access them.   So thinking that's probably what happened.

56 minutes ago, Orville said:

Just checked both, still work.  However at the end of this month {July 2016} due to MS making changes to OneDrive {removing added storage they gave us}, then they may disappear, if and when that may happen, I'll remove the urls from my signature line.   But for now as of this post, checked both and both came up fine.   When you tried MS may have been working on the accounts and when they do, I can't even access them.   So thinking that's probably what happened.

maybe because you are logged into your onedrive? idk :/  i keep getting redirected to https://onedrive.live.com/?v=error&type=linknotsupported and both show the following

i tried both chrome and firefox

badlink.png

10ryanlucas@gmail.com would appreciate some sequences for halloween. I'm heavy into the RGB and setup, however I usually appreciate timing marks and seeing how people have sequenced and then adopt as necessary. I'll go check out the one drive links and see what I can find that may apply - in the meantime, feel free to email other samples :) much appreciated. 

edit - I also have the link doesn't work anymore :(

Edited by drlucas

On 7/27/2016 at 0:57 AM, doubledrop said:

maybe because you are logged into your onedrive? idk :/  i keep getting redirected to https://onedrive.live.com/?v=error&type=linknotsupported and both show the following

i tried both chrome and firefox

badlink.png

That's very odd.   And no, I'm NOT logged into the accounts when I've tested the links.     So i don't know or understand how I can access them from 4 different computers and why you can't.   They were and are labelled as public access open links.   So anyone should have been able to get to them.  Unless something is set up in your browser setup that is blocking or causing that issue.

I'm completely baffled as those links should work for anyone that clicks them.

I'll check them again and see, as of 7/31/2016 MS was supposed to make some major changes, and they may not work at all now that it's August.   But I'll check and see what happens.

2015 Halloween Sequences

2015 Christmas Sequences

Try these, same link, but the url was not shortened.   If these 2 don't work, don't know why or what's causing them not to work.

Checked the ones in my sig and both still function correctly and I WAS NOT signed into any of my accounts when I tested them.   And I delete my browsing history, cookies, etc. after each session, so there aren't any old cookies, files/pages lying around to be reloaded.

So this is extremely puzzling as to why some folks aren't able to access them, I checked and they are open public access areas on my OneDrive.

NOTE: had to change the URL in my signature lines for the sequences.   Seems Microsoft made some changes and the URL was not pointing to the correct area.  

Don't know why it was working for me, it shouldn't have.   

Should be fixed now and work for everyone.   Sorry for the problems this created for some folks.

On 8/2/2016 at 10:58 PM, Orville said:

2015 Halloween Sequences

2015 Christmas Sequences

Try these, same link, but the url was not shortened.   If these 2 don't work, don't know why or what's causing them not to work.

Checked the ones in my sig and both still function correctly and I WAS NOT signed into any of my accounts when I tested them.   And I delete my browsing history, cookies, etc. after each session, so there aren't any old cookies, files/pages lying around to be reloaded.

So this is extremely puzzling as to why some folks aren't able to access them, I checked and they are open public access areas on my OneDrive.

sorry didnt get on here earlier but these did work

thank you 

Yes, Orville, the links work!  You're awesome!!  Thank you so much!!

Edited by BluMan
propper grammer