Light-O-Rama Forums

giant snowflakes in a "fall" pattern on house - show me the video!

Jaynee

Who here has the video of the giant lighted snowflakes on their house, near the front door, that are in a curved vertical pattern from the roofline down?  I'm contemplating buying another user's snowflakes from another thread, but my husband wants to see what I want to do with them before he'll let me say yes to buying them.

I remember seeing that video posted here last year and LOVED the effect.  I hope that person can point me toward the video so that I can show my husband!

That's very close, Mega Arch - I remember the house in the video I saw being two stories, and the snowflakes were BIG and there were only 5-6 of them in a curved vertical pattern from the second floor down to the front door of the house.  The video was a more close-up shot of the house as well.  So the snowflake fall really stood out.

Fortunately, it seems that I was able to describe what I wanted to do well enough (before seeing your post just now) that my husband gave me the all clear this afternoon, so I'm picking up the stars on Sunday afternoon.

which is what is did/shown in my previous post :)

That's Richard Holdman by the way. 

If you need more persuasion... 

I built an RGB version last year (inspired by Holdman and put to paper by Ken Benedict and others from this forum).  This is them being tested in the basement. 

In use on the house from my 2015 show. 

https://vimeo.com/150679282

2 hours ago, jrock_at_rons said:

If you need more persuasion... 

I built an RGB version last year (inspired by Holdman and put to paper by Ken Benedict and others from this forum).  This is them being tested in the basement. 

In use on the house from my 2015 show. 

https://vimeo.com/150679282

Very well done. 

Looks like your biggest supporter approved too!!