Light-O-Rama Forums

using pixcon16 in LOR mode

movieman4

Hi,

I have configured my pixcon16 , have tested the lights succesfully, put the 3 jumpers from ESTA to LOR.

i have made a sequense in superstar , exported to secuense editor and saved as a show.

now i put my lor convertor in my pc and the other end into J4 of the pixcon controller just the way i do with other lor controllers.

but when i start the show the red light on the pixcon is still blinking and not steady.

what do i do wrong?

TIA.

Ronald from the Netherlands

You mentioned in a previous post that you are using an advanced license, but using the pixcon in LOR mode requires ELOR which is only available in pro.

I may be wrong, can anyone verify this please.

He is the info from the controllers page:

"The LOR-PixCon16 smart pixel controller includes 16 SPI ports, each capable of driving up to 340 pixels as well as up to four more dedicated DMX-512 ports.  The PixCon16 is designed for Light-O-Rama highspeed enhanced networks or E1.31 IP based LANs."

You are using 4.2.12 Advanced so you will need to upgrade to Pro to use the enhanced network or you will need to use the pixcon in E1.31 mode.

<-------- Also, if you update your profile it helps others know what software you are using when they are trying to help you  :)