Light-O-Rama Forums

For sale (2) CTB16PC controllers

ebrown1972

I am selling off the rest of what I have which is 2 residential series controllers. One of them is a generation 3 controller that I purchased new and assembled from LOR in 2012. I used if for 4 for years with no issues. I have the black usb adapter that I will throw in with this along with the usb cable. I am asking $150 and I will pay shipping to the lower 48 only by way of usps standard shipping unless priority is cheaper which often it is.

I also have one generation 1 controller that I purchased used 2 years ago and it works perfectly. At least I assume it is a generation 1 controller. It has the red led light. I will also throw in a black usb adapter and cable with this one. One thing to mention is there is a very small crack in the case where the bolt goes to hold the case shut. This crack is very small and does nothing to the functionality of the controller and no water enters the controller. I am asking $135 for this controller and I will pay for shipping.

If interested please let me know

I will only accept paypal for payment and will only ship to the lower 48

One last thing is I am considering selling my 6 channel superstar lights star. I used it for one year. I have switched completely over to RGB. The star has 3 holes drilled on the backside of it so I could mount it on my tree. If interested let me know and maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks