Light-O-Rama Forums

Music will not start in sequence

John (oldandslow)

When I'm in a sequence and start the sequence the analyzer starts and the bar comes up but the sequence will not start.

Any ideas as to what went wrong. Everything worked perfectly yesterday? I tried several songs and have the same problem on them all.

I'm running 4.1.2 pro

I have had the same problem but rebooting the computer solved it in my case. 

Yes, I had to reboot it 4 times also. I'm saving every time before I try to play the sequence.

I would like to know the cause and the cure to stop it.

Every thing worked fine yesterday. I worked about for hours without problems.

Today I have no problems with the music playing. Go Figure.

When computer things don't start as expected, first thing to do is to launch the task manager and see what's eating up either the CPU time or the Disk Drive time. Usually its a first AV scan upon rebooting.

I found that if you do a shut down, unplug the computer.(Important step) While the computer is unplugged hold down the start button for about 10 seconds. This will clear the cache and the memory. Plug the computer power back in and power the computer back on. This works for me on Windows 7 Pro running LOR  S4 Pro.

• 2 weeks later...

For those that were watching this thread. The problem was NOT with LOR,  it was windows 10.

I tried the remedies above but it didn't work. What made this frustrating was it would work for an hour then stop and freeze.

What I did was reinstalled windows 10 and it has been working for three whole days without a problem.