Light-O-Rama Forums

Happy 4th of July!

k6ccc

This one is obviously aimed for the forum members in the U.S.A.

Have an enjoyable Independence Day holiday, and remember what it took for us to get there.

Be safe and leave the fireworks to the professionals - like me (and several others I know of here on the forum)!

That's one thing I do miss living here in California is not being able to set off amateur fireworks for the 4th of July.  Nothing better than Black Cat firecrackers, Moon Travelers (bottle rocket with whistle), Saturn Missile batteries, Roman candles and Big Stick Rockets!!!

Edited by B.Y.R.G.

I live in Fillmore, CA one of the few towns that allows you shoot off fireworks. Every year various booths sell for their organizations and the fun begins.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Happy 4th to you as well! If I wasn't so darn busy I'd put up some RGB floods and my firesticks and throw a display together.. Oh well. On to Halloween! 

1 hour ago, bravado67 said:

I live in Fillmore, CA one of the few towns that allows you shoot off fireworks. Every year various booths sell for their organizations and the fun begins.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Even if I could shoot some fireworks off where I live.  The potential to start a serious wildfire snuffs out any idea of doing it.  I'll just watch the local show and listen to the cows start mooing....they're not big fans of fireworks for some reason.:rolleyes:

• The topic was locked