Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale: 19 LOR CTB16PC's controllers

Scott Cockroft

For Sale: 19 LOR CTB16PC's controllers in excellent condition $125.00 each.

Location is Bartlett, Tennessee (just outside Memphis). 

Prices are plus actual shipping and PayPal fees. Will ship to the 48 US states. Local pickup is fine too.

If you are going to the Expo in Chicago I can deliver them to you there and save the shipping. This would require payment now to hold them for delivery/pickup in Chicago.

The controllers are a mixture of version 1 and 2. All of them have dual weatherproof RJ45 jacks so they don’t need to be opened to connect the data lines.  None of the data jacks on the boards are loose or broken, all controllers are in full working order without any bad triacs. All the boards were soldered by LOR and are in the original factory enclosures. All controllers have LOR input cords. Most of them have LOR output cords. There are 3 controllers that have 6’ lamp extension cords for the outputs and another 3 have SPT-1 cords with vampire plugs. I think there are another 3 to 6 that have MonoPrice cords that are very similar to the factory LOR output cords.

I have pictures posted on PlanetChristmas http://forums.planetchristmas.com/index.php?/topic/58815-for-sale-19-lor-ctb16pc-controllers/

Hope you are going all RGB and just getting the old AC stuff out of your way! You should not have any problem selling your old LOR controllers. I look forward to your 2016 show!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Bill3532@gmail.com said:

Hope you are going all RGB and just getting the old AC stuff out of your way! You should not have any problem selling your old LOR controllers. I look forward to your 2016 show!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Bill,

Yes, With the smaller lot and moving to pixels I just don't need as many AC controllers. I will be almost 100% RGB this year. 

12 hours ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

Any still available?

~ Matt

I still have some right now. However, I am waiting to hear back from a few people on pending sales that will clear all these out. 

How many are you looking for? I may have some more for sale. I am switching over to pixels and just haven't decided how many I am going to keep.

Thanks,

Scott

• The topic was locked