Light-O-Rama Forums

Help! How to fill projector with video.

not enuf fuses

I have a sequence with video. When I play the sequence I can move the video window to my projector screen but I can't get it to fill the screen and I can't get ride of the Light O Rama Video title bar. Can anyone give me some assistance?

Thanks!

If you go under the Edit Menu, then Preferences, and Video Preferences, there is a check box for Full Screen Mode.  Make sure that is checked.

Then hit the button "Select Full Screen Monitor"

If I remember right, it comes up with a dialog box telling you to click on the screen you want to show the videos after you close the dialog box.  That is where you would move your cursor to your projector and click.

After you do this, the video should play full screen on your projector.

10 hours ago, toddm1919 said:

If you go under the Edit Menu, then Preferences, and Video Preferences, there is a check box for Full Screen Mode.  Make sure that is checked.

Then hit the button "Select Full Screen Monitor"

If I remember right, it comes up with a dialog box telling you to click on the screen you want to show the videos after you close the dialog box.  That is where you would move your cursor to your projector and click.

After you do this, the video should play full screen on your projector.

I will look again when I get home, but as I remember it the "Full Screen Mode" option is grayed out. I am still able to Select Full Screen Monitor but it doesn't fill out the whole screen. I probably should state that I did the video/soundtrack in Window Movie Maker and I'm importing it into SE as an mp4. Would this have an effect? I seem to be able to create a sequence from that file and the video does show up.

25 minutes ago, PhilMassey said:

Not sure what version of the software you have, but you need an Advanced License for full screen video playback.

http://www1.lightorama.com/sequencing-suite-software/

I have Standard. What you said makes sense. Do I need to redownload the Advanced version or can I just pay for the Advanced key?

Phil, you were indeed correct. I just purchased the Advanced upgrade. I'm gonna need the other features in the future, anyway.

If you have a current version I think you just need to pay the upgrade to Advanced. You can do a license check here....

http://lightorama.com/licenseCheck.html

By the way you should update the software version in your profile so we can see what you have. It helps when answering questions.

• The topic was locked