Light-O-Rama Forums

Frozen In Summer 12 and 16 CCR

Grinch

Glad you liked it Deb. Your show is going to look awesome with all of the songs you have planned.  I can't wait for the video.

• Like 1

Dang it Todd! I am not in the market for any more Christmas sequences. KNOCK IT OFF BROTHER!

Now i am feeling guilty if i don't pick it up lol

What is that i hear? Halloween knocking?!?!?! hint hint :)

• Like 1

Are you planning on doing a DMX/CCR version for Frozen Heart as well? I see you have the face for it.

Trying to figure out if i will do a Frozen theme night. I think there are 4 Frozen songs sequenced so far.

15 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

Are you planning on doing a DMX/CCR version for Frozen Heart as well? I see you have the face for it.

Trying to figure out if i will do a Frozen theme night. I think there are 4 Frozen songs sequenced so far.

Thanks Greg...I am just finishing up Frozen Heart  and will post today sometime.  There will be two more Frozen songs coming out after that...  and of course more halloween.   Thanks for the hint on Halloween.

• Like 1

I think this is good seeing how Frozen 2 is being made. A Frozen theme night may just happen.

I am talking with Deb on it as she has a lot more experience with this than I do. So i would like to hear her thoughts on a dedicated theme night for Christmas.

16 minutes ago, gsmith37064 said:

I think this is good seeing how Frozen 2 is being made. A Frozen theme night may just happen.

I am talking with Deb on it as she has a lot more experience with this than I do. So i would like to hear her thoughts on a dedicated theme night for Christmas.

Deb is the master no doubt.  Her show is amazing, I can't imagine doing all of those house.  She really knows how to attract a crowd.  

Yes we will be doing a Frozen Night on Santa Claus Lane this year.  We did a Stars Wars night last year and the people came out in droves and all dressed up too!  When I start promoting Frozen Night we will encouraged parents/kids to come out in costume as their favorite character.  We have one home that loves snowmen and Frozen in their decor so we are thinking maybe a photo op their as well.  Thanks guys for your kind comments!

• Like 1

For those wanting a Frozen theme night... There you go. 5 great songs so far.

These guys do amazing work on the animation sequences and would recommend you all check them out.

On 6/11/2016 at 5:40 PM, debtoews said:

Yes we will be doing a Frozen Night on Santa Claus Lane this year.  We did a Stars Wars night last year and the people came out in droves and all dressed up too!  When I start promoting Frozen Night we will encouraged parents/kids to come out in costume as their favorite character.  We have one home that loves snowmen and Frozen in their decor so we are thinking maybe a photo op their as well.  Thanks guys for your kind comments!

I am looking forward to seeing your show this year. Let us all know when you have videos.

Edited by gsmith37064
  • Like 1

I am having a great time with it right now. It does consume all my time though but once everything is built, installed, and cables ran... it's sit back and play.

Which means more time for papagayo and faces.

• Like 1