Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR II (S2) Help Files

Denny

I would like to make a suggestion for the help files when the final version of LOR II is released later this month.

Since the help files for the gamma version are already 245 pages long, when you release the final version of LOR, I assume it will be substantially the same as the Gamma version. Would it be possible to also release the help files in a version containing only the changed pages? I would like to print out the files now, but with the final version coming out soon, it seems a waste to print them now and then again later this month. This way, we could just pull the changed pages and replace them with the new, current version. It would save a lot of paper and ink. If that is too much trouble, perhaps you could just post a list of what pages have changed so we could print only the changed pages.

I'll try to think of a way to do that. However, in the meantime, you might want to check the "What's New" page in the help file - it doesn't necessarily give links to every single piece of text that changed, and it might also give links to some text that hasn't changed, but it at least gives links to the things that were changed in significant ways.