Light-O-Rama Forums

Sacramento Get-2-Gether ?

ORANGEDOG

It's been a long while since the last Get-2-Gether for the Sacramento area.  How about setting a date two weeks out for the 28th at the Old Sac Round Table Pizza ?   What say you ?  Anyone interested ?  We can share ideas, help out new hobbiest, talk about software programs, have a 'show-n-tell' about your latest projects you are working on, etc.

Yes it has been a while! I am in for that date, but I recall the last on got canceled because of short notice.

21 hours ago, ORANGEDOG said:

16 hours ago, saxon said:

Yes it has been a while! I am in for that date, but I recall the last on got canceled because of short notice.

I was hoping two weeks notice would be suffice to get everyone / anyone together.  Great to hear you can make it out.

I'd love to attend.  Unfortunately you are 8 hours away.  Maybe one of these days you'll schedule one when I have other reasons to be in the area - or I can schedule other reasons to be in your area when you have your get together...

Just a reminder about this weekends Get-2-Gether, Old Sac Round Table Pizza, Sat 28th, 6pm. Be sure to bring anything you would like to share and bring your questions too.

I wound up working and I am going to need more than 1 yes and 2 maybes to take time off work and make the trip from Modesto.

Sorry, I will catch you all next time, beside my newest prop I wanted to bring isn't finished yet. 

Thanks for setting it up Ben.- next time. 

Whats the final word? Anyone going? I'm a Yes but don't want to drive 2 hours for Round Table pizza alone!!

Also i just realized it's the Sacramento Music Festival in Old Sac happening all weekend too. Thinking this would make it difficult to meet.

We wouldn't be available til after July 16 as we will be setting up, running and taking down our Annual 4th of July Light Show.  We'd love to have another Get-2-Gether to learn and share new ideas, techniques or just to get a Pizza and have good time with Great company !!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2016 at 9:42 AM, saxon said:

Sat, July 16???????????

On 7/1/2016 at 2:43 PM, plasmadrive said:

Christmas Expo is that weekend

Okay then, how about we try for the 23rd ?

23 hard for me. 

I don't see how the expo will effect the 16th??? Is there a lot of us Californians going to expo?

• 2 weeks later...

Shall we try for August 6th for a Get-2-Gether ?   Three weeks out from now should be enough time to make plans.   What say you all ?  It's been like a 'YEAR' (or something) since our last G2G.  LOL  :)