Light-O-Rama Forums

Where else for RayWu 3 pin connectors?

Sizzler

Does anyone one know if the ends from diy LED Express will work with the Ray Wu ones? Thanks

I get my connectors and extensions from diyledexpress. I have never used the ones from Ray. I seem to remember reading that the two are not compatible but I do not know that first hand.

• Like 1

I have bought waterproof connectors from DIY ,    Hoilday Coro , Seasonal Entertainment , and Ray Wu  they very seldom    Have ever interchanged. Your  best bet is to pick one vendor and always buy from that one for your water proof connectors 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dennis Laff said:

I have bought waterproof connectors from DIY ,    Hoilday Coro , Seasonal Entertainment , and Ray Wu  they very seldom    Have ever interchanged. Your  best bet is to pick one vendor and always buy from that one for your water proof connectors 

I know I bought what at the time I thought was plenty of extras, but as my setup changes, and the length on some increased I am now adding more null pixels in line. I also bought a batch of them from Ray with ends already on them. I was trying to keep everything with his ends and might cut ends off nulls and use them solder right inline covered by 2 pieces of dual wall heat shrink. I was also getting lazy and not wanting to do all the soldering/heat shrinking.. lol I should of just bought a few lots of extensions in beginning. Was trying to keep shipping weight down. As I have a ton of 18AWG SJ cord. Turns out Rays wire is .75mm which is really like a 20 1/2AWG . And not too much copper. Bad quality.