Light-O-Rama Forums

Want to buy...what to buy?

Kulstad

Got my controllers yesterday!  I can't wait to start playing with them

So I ended up buy this kit from HolidayCoro (includes CG1500 case, power supply, and mounting kit), and the total came out $58.............until the shipping cost kicked in, at which point it became more expensive to ship it to Canada than it did to buy the kit in the first place!  $68 for shipping!  I nearly spit coffee all over my monitor when I saw that, but I definitely needed an enclosure and power supply (which I can't find in Canada).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kulstad said:

So I ended up buy this kit from HolidayCoro (includes CG1500 case, power supply, and mounting kit), and the total came out $58.............until the shipping cost kicked in, at which point it became more expensive to ship it to Canada than it did to buy the kit in the first place!  $68 for shipping!  I nearly spit coffee all over my monitor when I saw that, but I definitely needed an enclosure and power supply (which I can't find in Canada).

If you wanted to save on shipping from HC we could order together in one big order in the future, and split the shipping cost.

11 hours ago, Kulstad said:

Actually you could of got an enclose & a power supply here. Do you have an old computer kicking around? I have a few power supplies from  computers. All over 350 watts. For $20.00 you can get a water proof ammo box......or a army waterproof 1st aid kit...and so on.  I have used waterproof, freezer safe Tupperware type containers for my regular channel Lor controllers.  Oh well it is only money anyways. If you didn't spend it,  the NDP would of.