Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for m5 Led's

Steelhorse

Well, after a few years of sitting on the sidelines and jsut watching how its done. I bit the big bullet during the spring sale and got some controllers. 

I started planing out some decorations. And found I might be short on single color strands of m5 led strings. Other then the usual places im seeing from google and a few topics i have read here and other places. (foreverled,1000blulbs, christmasdesigners, environmentallights, christmas-lights-online.) Are they any places anyone can suggest to add to my list of ever growing internet halloween/xmas lights folder list?

Well, after a few years of sitting on the sidelines and jsut watching how its done. I bit the big bullet during the spring sale and got some controllers. 

I started planing out some decorations. And found I might be short on single color strands of m5 led strings. Other then the usual places im seeing from google and a few topics i have read here and other places. (foreverled,1000blulbs, christmasdesigners, environmentallights, christmas-lights-online.) Are they any places anyone can suggest to add to my list of ever growing internet halloween/xmas lights folder list?

I ordered a lot of M6 LEDs form Holiday Light Express. I ordered M5 from Christmas Designers. The M6 are really nice and bright full wave LEDs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My recommendation favors M6 over M5.  Larger "bulb", and in my experience they seem brighter.

Thanks for the info. I just got in some really cool purple M6 and i love how bright they are. Definitely the bulb of choice from here on out.

Hi Steelhorse  just thought I'd say hi since where so close I'm in Burbank IL     Are you going to Christmas Expo since it's so close ?   

On 5/9/2016 at 10:07 AM, Dennis Laff said:

Hi Steelhorse  just thought I'd say hi since where so close I'm in Burbank IL     Are you going to Christmas Expo since it's so close ?   

Actually i was looking into that. The person who got me into this is from Oklahoma and goes to something like this in Texas every year. I definitely will be adding it to my plans now.

• The topic was locked