Light-O-Rama Forums

Multiple houses

debtoews

Im wondering- how many houses have you all seen all synced together?  The largest one I knew of was here in California with 27 but he closed his show down this last Christmas. So let me know how many and where- Im curious!

The largest one I have seen, I am sure you have already seen thousands of times. Yours.

Theres that one that went viral on YouTube that was filmed from a drone, but all the sequences look the same. I think that has about 14 houses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EmmienLightFan said:

Theres that one that went viral on YouTube that was filmed from a drone, but all the sequences look the same. I think that has about 14 houses.

Same here. I think that is the largest one I have seen, however like you said, all the houses had the same thing going on them so it wasn't really that interesting. 

~ Matt

2 hours ago, EmmienLightFan said:

The largest one I have seen, I am sure you have already seen thousands of times. Yours.

Well we in the planning stages of adding more houses and it might well go up to 32-40 in 2017.  We shall see if those neighbors can get organized.  Scary huh???  LOL

Just now, debtoews said:

Well we in the planning stages of adding more houses and it might well go up to 32-40 in 2017.  We shall see if those neighbors can get organized.  Scary huh???  LOL

32-40 houses!?!?

No. Thank. You!! There is no way I would ever have enough patience for that. Props to you for being able to! Can't wait to see how it turns out! :)
~Matt

Well luckily the programming wouldn't be that bad because we have the same number of houses on my street as the other, so the programming would be copy/paste all those channels to some degree.  We are fortunate to have good neighbors that help pull this all off :-)

• Like 1

I'm doing two this coming season and its a lot. Can't imagine doing up too 40. Still waiting for your video from last year. I did see the test video which was very nice.

dgrant- are you talking about the trailer video?  You can also see videos on our facebook page- Santa Claus Lane

I don't do facebook at all...no account and no wish to create one. I saw your test video only or I think it was a test video. Was hoping to see more.

I was going to have more done but by the time I got around to it- one of the neighbors took down their lights!  SO I will be doing drone video earlier this year  :-)

• 5 months later...