Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling my LOR Controllers and system

DatWhoDatGuy

I have 14 LOR Showtime Controllers for sale. Twelve of them are the Pro Series 16 channel/120C 30 amp units /two of them are Pro Series 16 channel/30 amp units WITH THE MP3 DIRECTOR built in.  I also ONE Mini Show Director w/mp3 player, 6 RF transmitters, several USB-RS485 Adapters,  and a boat load of CAT5 cable.

\Contact Steve Monistere at 210 885 9090 or steve@ynotcall.com

On April 15, 2016 at 8:57 PM, DatWhoDatGuy said:

I have 14 LOR Showtime Controllers for sale. Twelve of them are the Pro Series 16 channel/120C 30 amp units /two of them are Pro Series 16 channel/30 amp units WITH THE MP3 DIRECTOR built in.  I also ONE Mini Show Director w/mp3 player, 6 RF transmitters, several USB-RS485 Adapters,  and a boat load of CAT5 cable.

\Contact Steve Monistere at 210 885 9090 or steve@ynotcall.com

I'm getting lots of varying questions... if you are interested in any or all of the LOR stuff, please email me at Steve@ynotcall.com

Thanks..

HA... now they were used in Austin, for a mall display, and yes, we are still doing the Laser Spectacular.

CHeck it out at www.pinkfloydlasershow.com

OMG Steve, you have been doing that for sooooo long!   

Everybody that doesn't know.. this is the guy that puts on the Laser Spectacular with all the Pink Floyd music.  Pretty cool to see.  He has been around so long even I have teched for the show years ago in a couple of cities... LOL 

It changes a lot so it stays interesting.. you should go see it if it comes near you

Keep it going Steve! 

Craig

• 3 months later...
  • The topic was locked