Light-O-Rama Forums

Lots of incandescents for sale!

Phippers

Hi! I have several incandescent strands (RGBW) spun together that I would like to see if anyone needs. Around the neighborhood of 50 RGBW strands (200 individual strands). There is a topper for a mega tree that you will just need to purchase some 4' PVC for the base, I can help if needed. Anyone interested? the Blue on a lot of the strands is faded. Here is a video with all the strands for sale. Offer anything for them, I really just want to make it worth it to pack up to be shipped. If not sold, they are all going to be recycled. The archways, flood lights, trees on the stage, and several white strands are also available. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUoDsOmIPG4.

no mention as to where yu are located with the light. It is possible that if someone is close enough to you they may want them all or most and be willing to pick them up if you are selling them at a reasonable price.. Also you have not said if you are willing to break them down and sale parts, what all you have and how many for instance red, blue, green strobes etc... or floods... More info is needed for most to decide if and what they would want to buy and to estimate the shipping costs of it.

• The topic was locked