Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixel Arches

thechristmastroy

I am new to the Pixel RGB. I need help if anyone has a solution it would deeply be appreciated. I have 4 pixel arches connected to a E1.31 Alphapixel controller. It pings out so I know the controller is online. When I do a test mode all the lights come on. The problem I have is when my sequence is in operation only half the pixels come  on each of the four reels. Someone indicated that the Lightorama control panel is on and that is why the lights only come half way on. He indicated the reason is the LightORama  control panel was on. He told me that I had right click on the system tray and then right click on the light bulb icon and select unload,However when I do that the CL goes off and when I run the sequence none of the RGB lights come on. I must be missing something.

What's your channel configuration how many lights per arch each string separate need a little more info 

More info is really needed to narrow it down. A screen capture of your Lor  network preferences & alphapix setup pages. (dmx universes & pixel string configuration) 

I am new to RGB's and Pixels as well. How many chips do you have per LED?  The ones I'm using for my pixel tree have 3 LED's per chip. They test fine but sequence differently.  Just a thought, I am by no means giving advice just sharing an experience.

Z

The control panel is needed for LOR to output any DMX data. It would not work without it, and wouldn't stop half coming on.

How are the arches connected? Are they each on their own output or daisy chained?

Like Dennis and Darryl said, we need more data on your setup.  Most likely a mis-configuration between the AlphaPix and the LOR software.

As Darryl said, screenshots are very handy.