Light-O-Rama Forums

Santa's Cocoa Cafe

jerry72

During our Christmas show, we hand out hot cocoa and hot apple cider along with candy canes to our visitors. We use our show to raise money for the local Special Olympics group. For the last 2 years we have always just had a table, this year i wanted something special, so i came up with this, as i have told folks it will be be built by the elves. For clarity, the elves may have been a little sauced while building it. I plan to do a little more decorating once done.

Alittle saused Jerry? That was built by the BWI crew (building while intoxicated)....Looks great to me LOL!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Need more lights said:

Alittle saused Jerry? That was built by the BWI crew (building while intoxicated)....Looks great to me LOL!

I think it will be a hot with the visitors, i thought about dangling a tangled mess of lights for decorations.

Tangled mess? I could send some your way. HaHa. 

Looks like a cool design. Good luck with it and the Special Olympics. 

1 hour ago, jerry72 said:

I think it will be a hot with the visitors, i thought about dangling a tangled mess of lights for decorations.

Thats a great idea...goes with the theme. The paint job should be crappy too tho, like it was just slapped up, drips and all. Maybe a fogger for the chimney too!

Edited by Need more lights

3 hours ago, Need more lights said:

Thats a great idea...goes with the theme. The paint job should be crappy too tho, like it was just slapped up, drips and all. Maybe a fogger for the chimney too!

Another user on another forum suggested the fogger in the chimney as well, i will most definitely see how it works.

as cool and probably rainy the Christmas season is there why not have you a real wood burning stove/fire pit with a home made smoke stack over it... similar to the hood for a inside kitchen stove.. in it and all you got to do is throw a little green wet in it for the smoke.

Duel Purpose... heat from the chill and smoke... as well as the real smell of the wood burning if you throw some pine in it.... 

I collect my pine cones most of the year and by Christmas time here in the High Desert in S. Ca. cam get rid of a lot during Christmas by throwing them into my fire place.... gets the sent of pine and not to strong in the house as most goes out the chimney.